Friday, May 31, 2013

Wow! Look how early I'm posting this blog!

I don't know about you, but...I got up rather recently.

Oh, and obviously I'm feeling...
 hahahahahahaha...*ahem*

So upon getting my lazy rear out of bed at 2:00pm and making myself an egg sandwich, I received a call from the owner of the condo that I've been eying (apparently that's the correct spelling for that word) for a couple weeks now. I thought it was going to be something horrible because, you know, that's just how my life works...but it turned out that she just wanted to let me know that she plans on getting the carpets changed and faucet fixed, so that I wouldn't be concerned when I looked at it tomorrow. We then planned a time to meet up on Sunday and sign paperwork.

Then it hit me. I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET THIS CONDO FOR REAL.

The complex is really nice from what I know/have heard and is super close to campus. I'll take pictures while I'm there.

My dad and I will leave early tomorrow morning to head to Galveston so that we can look at some apartment complexes, meet with some owners, and look at the condo. If everything looks good, we'll likely snag that condo this weekend. If not, we'll pick an apartment and go with it. I just need to get this done.

Here's to hoping that I'm not just getting my hopes up.

It will be nice to go back to Galveston. I do like it a lot...it's a nice place, and it reminds me a little of Fayetteville (except with beaches and tourists). It's also close to some family and my favorite place in the world, the Texas Medical Center.
Galveston from the top floor of one of UTMB's research buildings.
The TMC in Houston.
 Tomorrow's post will probably be up late, but I will probably have more to say. So...

Today's YouTube video is of these precious little angels prank-calling a fellow BBC Radio 1 DJ, which is just perfect.

Gooooodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment