Monday, May 27, 2013

My sister is making me watch Arrested Development right now, so I'm blogging

Oh hey! Lovely to see you!


Today was stressful, mainly because I'm still not sure where to start with everything. Also, home is never the same after you fly the nest, then fly back in (however briefly).

I really want to move to Galveston on July 1st, but of course that means finding an apartment and a car soon, and spending money that I don't have. UTMB still hasn't sent me my financial aid packet, so I have no idea what loans will look like (although I'm guessing they won't kick in until August).

Is this what Purgatory feels like?

It's only 9pm and I feel like it's 2am. It'll likely be an early night.

Or I'll stay up until actual 2am watching YouTube. Probably that.

The YouTube Video of the Day (which will likely become a thing) is from Jack and Finn (another brand of British YouTuber), who documented their trip to the The Rainbow Center in Sri Lanka. It's amazing, in my opinion.

And my #mancrushmonday (on Instagram) goes to the best guy friends (Conrad, Tyler, and Brad) whom I left behind in Fayetteville (mostly because the last 3 #mcm's have been Dan Howell).
 Wow...I used parentheses quite a lot in this post...



OKAY BYE


1 comment: