Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gettin' there

Hi! *Grace Face*








Today gave me a bit of hope that things are moving forward. My dad and I officially decided that we are going to Galveston this weekend. I got a hold of a condo owner who I have been talking to and established a day that we could meet and sign paperwork, if everything looks okay when we have a look around. I also looked at another apartment option, which is actually a house a couple of blocks away from campus.

So it looks like I'll have some things to talk about this weekend. It'll be nice to secure housing. It's probably the biggest thing that's stressing me out. Once I have a place to live, everything else will fall into place.

My dad also found a couple of used car options in the area and even made an offer on one of them. So it looks like we're moving forward with that. Even though I hate driving, am expecting a high insurance cost, and not looking forward to having to pay gas again, it will be nice to finally have a car after a year and a half. One crucial step toward independence that I've gone without for a while.

So yay!

Oh...and I watched more Sherlock.

In other news, my beloved microblogging website Tumblr is definitely in trouble. The CEO of Yahoo proved that she doesn't know the point of Tumblr when she said "Tumblr prides itself on being a home for brands."

And the reblog button is on the bottom instead of the top now and it's annoying.

The daily struggles of an Internet addict.

Speaking of Internet addiction, I have no choice to repeat dailygrace as the YouTube Video of the Day because this is genius:



...That's strange. Where are the Dan gifs in today's post?

 
 Oh, there he is! Trying to kill me with his stupid face, as usual.


BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment