Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Being productive on the Internet








Cheesecakes? What a great use of my favorite dessert.

Today was actually the most productive day I've had since I got home, even though I slept in and spent hours at the kitchen counter on my MacBook Pro.

I basically sent a million emails looking for apartments (and a few condominiums) in Galveston. I would like to go down there this weekend and hopefully secure housing for July or August, provided that my dad can make the trip with me. I also stalked AutoTrader for used cars in the area, and found a few that could possibly be options for me.

Right now I'm making budget sheets and grocery lists.

I know, I'm a riot.

One of my besties, the gorgeous Savannah, left for London today and I am so very jealous.
I'm consoling myself with the fact that I gave her two very attractive gift ideas:
Yeah...

Today's YouTube video is from the SciShow (and Hank Green...again).
 

A CURE FOR EBOLA HOW COOL IS THAT


*ahem* ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment