Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Watch how good I'll fake it...

Hey. Ok. So.

Whilst working on a list of things I will need to buy for my new apartment and estimating how much I will need to spend, I realized that I have no idea how to furnish an apartments, and regretted opting out of apartment living in college.

Growing up is really a "Fake it 'til you make it" process. I've done practically nothing and I'm still having to pretend that I know anything about what it will mean to create a life for myself.  That's how I got through college, after all: acting like I knew things.

In related news, I'm a bit worried about being forgotten. The only friends I have, really, are in Fayetteville, but most of them are already moving on because they have another year there. It will be very difficult to become more and more introverted as I try to move on myself.

I also have trust/self-esteem issues, if you haven't noticed.

Other than that, not much to report. I spent the day watching Season 1 of Sherlock.
*sigh* So perfect. I'll probably stay up and start watching Season 2 as well (all 3 episodes).



Oh. And I got Jimmy John's for dinner. Not a bad day.


Today on Instagram it was, of course, #womancrushwednesday, and it belonged to my besties (Rachel, Savannah, Ashton, and Shanna).

Today's YouTube video is dailygrace in her infinite weirdness:

These posts are probably going to get more and more mundane. My days are always the same: wake up at 1pm, eat, check the mail, sit at the kitchen counter on my laptop trying to do something productive like answering emails, watch TV or YouTube, eat, talk to my dad about moving things along, watch more TV or YouTube, pass out...
Aaaaand repeat.

I should probably start that 5k running routine.
Yeah ok...



Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment