Sunday, May 26, 2013

I'm burnt out, ok

So unless you count eating Latin food (thank God for fried plantains), being hissed at by my cat, playing Candy Crush Saga, and spending an exorbitant amount of time on YouTube (again), I did absolutely nothing today. And I definitely didn't do anything to help me become an adult. So yeah...

Because I have nothing to report today, here's the latest Vlogbrothers video (to symbolize the amount of time I spent on YouTube):
God bless you, Hank Green.

By the way...I will be trying to update this thing once a day this summer, just to see if I can. Therefore, I won't post the link on Facebook or Twitter unless I had something significant to say that day. Also I don't do much, so a lot of my posts will probably end up featuring videos of people smarter and more productive than me.

Also I will continue shamelessly using Dan Howell to represent myself in gifs because I am convinced he is me in the form of a British male YouTuber. (And his fans are obsessed so the gifs are plentiful)
Byeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment