Monday, June 10, 2013

The Tenth Doctor's second companion is a med student.

All my dreams are alive.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.
 (Despite the fact that I got a car insurance quote that is much higher than I would like and almost had a heart attack because of the Doctor Who Season 2 finale).

So I think we've figured out the whole car thing. My dad has been quite averse to taking risks with a car that's supposed to evacuate me during a hurricane. With the price/mileage range we've been looking at, we've run into some pretty crappy Carfax reports. So he just wants to give me the Hyundai Elantra that my sister drives (much to Shelby's dismay) and have me pay him for it monthly over four years. It's actually working out much better than planned for both of us, I believe.

The only problem is the insurance, which is a bit higher than I thought. But I'm awesome at budgets, so I figured it out. I'm proud of myself.

No but seriously, if I could be a personal assistant in my spare time, I would.

Yeah...so...um...

I have nothing else to talk about unless I want to be deep and insightful about something...and to be honest, I just want to watch more Doctor Who...

My life is so boring. Like less than 3 weeks until moving day.

Oh...IT'S DAN HOWELL'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW (or today if you're in the UK, but you're probably not...unless you're Dan. If you are...call me.)

Here's his new YouTube video!


Maybe I'll be more philosophical and deep tomorrow.

Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment