Saturday, June 8, 2013

My sister won't let me watch Doctor Who without her and it's killing me.

Like seriously, do normal people go to bed before 3am?

...

Anyway. Today I went car shopping. I want to say that it was successful, but who really knows? Used car shopping sucks. My dad did manage to run a carfax on somebody and figure out that they had adjusted the mileage significantly....so that's fun. We're going to see another car tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Oh! I also had a whataburger for the first time in forever. But no fries or spicy ketchup because, ya know, I'm on a diet.

My parents are both in that mood where everything I do must be harshly judged. They then conclude that I don't sufficiently benefit the world or myself...which is cool. That makes home super fun this weekend. (In their defense, they're stressed. Cancer and trying to kick a kid out of the nest isn't easy on a family)

I just told them that it must be really difficult for them to find something to disapprove of all the time.

Other than that, I cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, and watched more Doctor Who.

I also found this:
That is definitely Dan Howell as The Doctor. No shame. None.

Today's YouTube video is from a YouTuber that I forgot to mention in my post on Thursday: CGPGrey, my favorite edutainer.


SEE YA



No comments:

Post a Comment