Friday, June 7, 2013

~Thanks for the heart attack~

So today I got an email.

"I regret to inform you that you have not been approved for graduation due to the
following remaining requirement(s):1 hour BIOL elect > 4000. For a total of 1 hour."
Yeah, my transcript definitely said otherwise.

After trying to call them, freaking out while waiting for them to call back, and calling again, I was finally told that it was a mistake and I was cleared for graduation.

Yeah, that's what a thought. Thanks for that.

That was an unwelcome surprise. Without my degree, I wouldn't be able to enroll in UTMB...which would then kill over a year of work. I would have to reapply. Over 1 credit hour.

Yayyyy.........

So other than that...my sister finished sixth grade yesterday, and since then we have been watching this:
For two reasons:
1) My sister and i can watch it together, unlike most television shows.
2) Sherlock left a VOID IN MY HEART that could only be filled by another BBC drama.

And just like that, I'm hooked. On to the second season now...

So yeah...I should  actually start running so I can counter all of this couch potatoness...

My life.

Today's YouTube video is in honor of one of my favorite British YouTubers, Carrie Hope Fletcher, who is playing Eponine in Les Mis on the West End!
They grow up so fast. :')

Byyeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment