Thursday, July 4, 2013

I think I made a terrible, terrible mistake

What's up, y'all? I am sunburnt.

This intelligent med student decided to bike 10 miles without sunscreen today.

Also Galveston sucks at sidewalks and there were so many tourists on the Seawall either walking or biking with their heads in the clouds (like seriously...are these people going to reproduce? I'm quite concerned for the world if that's the case.), so it took a little longer than it should have to get to the freaking Kroger and back.
 But it was worth it because beach and exercise.

There were also the people who WALKED(/danced/ran/skipped/skateboarded/biked/spazzed/acted like a prat/died) IN THE STREET when I was trying to get to a place where I could see the fireworks (I eventually turned around and went home).
(Daniel shares my hatred for people's stupidity, I don't know if you can tell)

Anyway...other than that, not much to report. Still waiting for the dining set so that I can show you pictures of my apartment. Still spending most of my day dancing to Daft Punk with no pants on (no, Mom...I don't leave the blinds open).


And eating nothing but unhealthy frozen food (i.e. pizza rolls) because I still can't really cook.




So..

Skype me, yeah? I need people to talk to.

Here's Grace giving real life advice on the vlogbrothers channel with "50 Way to Pretend to Be Smarter":


LOVE YOU ALL

1 comment: